The Workforce Specialist will be part of the ops team, which monitor’s the call center’s performance and addresses situations in real time. This person needs to be a wizard with Excel and other Workforce Management tools to successfully run their line of business
All EXL associates are required to meet expectations for attendance and punctuality, deal honestly and fairly with co-workers, management, and the general public, promote a positive work environment, and to operate efficiently within their roles. Each associate is expected to work to meet or exceed all departmental goals and deadlines and to maintain professional internal and external relationships that meeting company core values, while delivering exceptional customer satisfaction overall.
Role Responsibilities • Responsible for regular daily call queue management and making real time recommendations to Leadership in order to meet SLAs
• Creates, produces, delivers, and maintains customized Customer Service production reports (daily, weekly, quarterly, etc.) for a number of business units, partners and leadership groups.
• Acts as liaison between management and workforce in the implementation of action plans and initiatives that pertain to real-time queue management. Monitors ACD queue statistics and call volume, deploying staff as needed utilizing industry standard techniques
• Provides support through ad hoc reporting and creation of canned auto-run production reports for audits, internal customers, key vendors and leadership groups
• Researches, reviews and analyzes service levels to forecast workforce trends
• Reconciles recommendations with budgets based on individual department needs.
• Performs historical data analyses of performance data to identify trends/patterns, and make appropriate recommendations based upon projected headcount (e.g., call volumes, intra-day patterns, root cause analysis)
• Assists in the creation of Staffing Models and make recommendations to the Leadership of Call Center based on call arrival patterns and existing staff
• Forecasts call volumes and resource needs based on historical data/metrics and current trends (e.g., customer acquisition, seasonality)
• Monitors departmental workloads to ensure timely completion of tasks
• Works closely with the Lead on Duty to account for absences and other queue specific information
• Other duties as assigned
Primary Internal Interactions • All Internal Customers.
• Immediate supervisor & Business heads
Primary External Interactions • Clients
• Vendor partners
Qualification • High School Diploma/GED required.
• Associates degree preferred.
Experience • At least one-year scheduling experience preferred.
• one plus years managing others and/or experience in Workforce Management
• Minimum one year experience in analytics, dialer technical experience or related field required
Competencies • Requires analytical skills, solid mathematics and problem solving backgrounds, proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, Windows operating systems.
• Experience customizing cisco/ CMS reports and implementing new software / applications useful.
• Solutions-oriented, detail oriented individual who understands how to effectively manage multiple teams in different geographic locations.
• Demonstrated strong verbal, written, and presentations skills.
• Proactive working style
• Detail oriented; accuracy is critical.
Employer Contact Information