Caregiver for In Home Care
Phoenix Home Care and Hospice
14330 E 42nd St South
Independence, MO 64055
There are many home health care agencies in the marketplace. On the outside, they all look pretty much the same. It is the inside that matters – the culture. We have set out to distinguish ourselves through the selection of our employees, the client-focused training of our highly skilled caregivers and clinicians, and the value-based leadership practices of our management.
Location: Independence, MO and surrounding areas
Shift Availabilities: Full Time, Part Time and Split Shifts available.
Our Caregiver Positions Include: Caring for our adult and senior adult clients by assisting with activities of daily living in the home. This may include, but is not limited to: cooking, cleaning, bathing, personal care, dressing, running errands, etc.
• Must have a reliable vehicle that you drive yourself.
• Must have a valid and active driver’s license.
• Must have current auto insurance.
• Must be at least 18 years old.
• Must have at least one year of personal or professional caregiving experience. This can be paid or unpaid.
• Must be available at least one weekend per month.
• Paid Training with Weekly Direct Deposit!
• Flexible Scheduling and Mileage Packages Available!
• Benefits Packages including Medical, Dental, 401K, PTO and more!
• Employee Referral Program
• Advanced Personal Care (APC) training available… with advanced pay!
HOW TO APPLY:
Submit your information online or call/text our Recruiting Team at 855-881-7442!
Phoenix Home Care & Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Phoenix is a drug-free workplace and administers pre-employment post-offer drug testing.
(Did you see another Phoenix job ad? Phoenix has won many awards for quick growth and has opened several new offices to accommodate the demand for services. This rapid growth has brought on the need for more employees! You may apply to any Phoenix job and a Recruiter will assess your needs via call/text at 855-881-7442.)
Employer Contact Information